MontiiCo Insulated Cooler Bag - Staycay
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Introducing the new Cooler Bag range from MontiiCo.
The Staycay Cooler Bag has a lovely dawn pink base with brightly coloured palm tress and patterns on the bag.
Room to carry a cheeky six pack? Check
These are the perfect lunch bag for adults, whether you want picnic spreads, snack for a day at the beach or just to carry your work lunch in style.
MontiiCo Lunch Bags have been made with high quality premium materials ensuring they will last. These beauties have been tested for complete durability. The MontiiCo Cooler Bag includes a medium ice pack, perfect to keep everything cool for longer.
Tell me about the Ice Pack included with the Lunch Bag?
Perfect for withstanding the Aussie heat, all MontiiCo Lunch & Cooler Bags include a gel ice pack that has been independently certified as being food safe by the FDA & CE. The ice pack comes in a black cover and these fit into the Cooler Bags perfectly. The ice pack should always be used with the black cover as this will help to reduce the amount of condensation and will help keeps lunches dry. When putting the ice pack in the freezer, freeze flat and ensure that the black cover has been removed. The black cover should be air-dried it you find that it is wet.
Spare Ice Bricks can be purchased here
Caring for your MontiiCo Cooler Bag
After each use, wipe the MontiiCo Cooler Bag clean and stand in an open & upright to dry thoroughly. You will find doing this over a dishwashing rack will be suitable as it will allow you to keep the cooler bag open on an angle which allows sufficient air flow. It is important that you ensure the cooler bag is completely dry before its next use as damp spots may cause mould to grow.
MontiiCo Cooler Bag's can be machine washed and doing this may actually prolong the life of the Cooler Bag. Please use a cold & gentle cycle and wash the Cooler Bag on its own. The Cooler Bag is best dried open in sunlight or you can open up on a dish washing rack if you are not able to dry outside. We find most customers will machine wash the Cooler Bag at the end of the work week to allow the Cooler Bag to dry over the weekend.
It is recommended that you empty the Cooler Bag (including the Ice Pack) as soon as it arrives home. This will prevent mould from occurring.
MontiiCo Cooler Bags have been designed for both kids and adults to use and we know that it is important for you to ensure they are made to last. With this in mind, it is important to note that MontiiCo Lunch Bags are not indestructible. Therefore any problems caused by normal wear & tear, misuse, incorrect product care or storage is not covered by manufacturer's warranty. This includes colour fading, scuffing, scratching, staining, mould/mildew & tears.
Further tips to ensure you prolong the life of your MontiiCo Cooler Bag:
- Clean up any spills as soon as they are made. This will increase the likelihood that you will be able to remove the stain.
- Regular cleaning and drying (in sunlight) will prolong the life of the Cooler Bag as this removes dirt & food particles from within the fabric before they develop into mould.
- Do not put the Cooler Bag in the dryer. It may shrink or melt.
Some tips for keeping your lunch cool
- Make sure the Cooler Bag is completely zipped up when not in use
- Rather than leaving the entire Cooler Bag open whilst eating from it, remove the lunch box or container from the bag and then zip the cooler bag closed.
All the Finer Details
- Bag measures 26cm x 19cm x 15.5m (as measured from the outside)
- With the frozen Ice Pack the MontiiCo Lunch Bag weights about 580g
- Uses quality aluminum lining ensuring no plastic comes into contact with your lunch.
- Thick insulation keeps lunch cool & fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean
- Large, flexible design to fit more into your Cooler Bag
- Prints are fun & on-trend
- Made to last
- Want to know if you Lunchbox will fit into the MontiiCo Cooler Bag? Check out our blog posthere, complete with images. The table below will give you a list of lunchbox combinations that will fit in the MontiiCo Cooler Bag based on lunchboxes stocked at Scarlett Tippy Toes
|Lunchbox Combinations that can go in MontiiCo Cooler Bags
|Little Lunchbox Co Bento Five OR Bento Three (can stack two of these)
|Little Lunchbox Co Bento Two (can stack two of these) with MontiiCo Insulated Foodjar
|B.box Mini Lunchbox and B.box Snackbox (Stacked)
|B.box Mini Lunchbox (can stack two of these)
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $9.95. Spend $189 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy