We Might be Tiny Frosties (Icy Pole Mould) - Mint Green
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
We Might be Tiny Frosties (Icy Pole Moulds) are so much more than this. The possibilities are endless with what you will be able to create with these.
Due to the silicone used, that can be exposed to freezing and cooking temperatures, you will be able to make a wide range of treats and you will be able to control what ingredients are used.
Frosties are available in a range of colours. The mint green is a lovely soft colour which can match a number of We Might be Tiny accessories that we stock at Scarlett Tippy Toes.
The three moulds are of a cute cat, grumpy bear and bouncing bunny, the well-known icons of the We might be Tiny brand. Each mould set comes with a set of six reusable food grade ice pop sticks and a cover that can be used to keep little fingers off their wonderful creations until they are ready to eat.
Create smoothies or frozen yogurts with real chunks of fruit for warm days. For days inside show your toddler the fun of baking their own cake pop in the shape of their favourite character. You can surprise your child with a treat in their lunchbox and once the kids have gone to bed? Why not try an adults only cocktail? Delicious!
- Frosties (Icy Pole Moulds) can be exposed to temperatures from -40c to 230c
- Frosties are easy to clean and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Uses non-toxic and food grade silicone which meets European standards. Silicone is a great material which is durable and versatile and can be used across a range of temperatures. Silicone is BPA-free and food safe plus by using products that are made from natural materials and reducing your own waste you are making a positive contribution to the planet.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.