MontiiCo Bento Plus - Calypso
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
MontiiCo Bento Plus in Calypso has been designed with older kids, adults and those with a large appetite in mind. It's like our best-selling Bento Three - just bigger!
Calypso is the perfect barbie pink colour! Nice & bright, this is sure to be a popular pick.
In the Bento Plus you will be able to pack a whole sandwich, roll or wrap in the large section. There is also an option to split the larger compartment into two thanks to the included removeable dividers, making this a versatile lunchbox.
Looking for a perfect match?
- Calypso looks great with the Confetti or Rainbow Roller backpack, lunch bag, pencil case & sticker set
- The Calypso lunchbox looks awesome with our Dusk or Calypso Fusion products
- Check out our Dawn lunchbox accessories to complete your lunchbox
Some of the features of the Bento Plus
- One larger compartment gives more lunchtime food options and even holds a whole sandwich
- Measurements - 20cm x 20cm x 6.2cm
- Capacity - 1,300ml / 5.25 cups of food
- Fits into our best-selling MontiiCo Original & Medium Lunch Bags
- Weight - 385g
- Sandwich Test - Fits a whole sandwich flat with no need to cut the crusts off
- Three child-friendly latches making it easy for kids to open their lunchbox without assistance
- Comes with two removeable silicone dividers to customise the lunchbox to suit your needs. One divider is for the larger section and one can be used in either the medium or small section.
- Leak-proof compartments make it easy to store wet & dry foods within the lunchbox without risk of spoiling (please read further information about this)
- Better for the environment as you will reduce the amount of packaging used and you will be able to buy in bulk thus saving you money
- Silicone seal is removeable making it easier to keep clean
- Dishwasher safe on top rack up to 40c
The seals of the Bento Lunchboxes are designed to stop the transfer of wet foods that have the consistency of tub yoghurt. This does not include products such as pouch yogurt (much thinner than tub yoghurt), salad dressings, soups or sauces.
In order to pack your child's lunchbox and ensure no transfer of foods between compartments please follow these simple instructions
- Only use food that meet the recommend consistency as detailed above
- If your are packing foods such as tinned fruit or fruits such as watermelon, ensure all excess liquid is drained or cut fruit on a paper towel to catch the liquid. If you are wanting to test if a certain fruit will be 'leakproof' place the food in an empty lunchbox, close the lid and stand on its side for 10 minutes to test
- When using each individual compartment, leave a 5mm gap between the food and top of the compartment. This will ensure the lunchbox lid is able to close properly allowing the seal to engage
- Once you have finished packing the Bento Lunchbox, close the lid and latch. Place your palm on top of the lid and give a firm push to ensure that the seal is engaged. You might want to also teach your child this step so they can close the lunchbox correctly during the day
Little Lunchbox Co Lunchboxes are not designed to keep foods cool or hot. Any hot foods should be cooled before packing into the Lunchbox as this can cause steam & condensation, thus spoiling other foods in the lunchbox.
We recommend the following if you are storing food for a longer period of time during the day
- To keep lunches cool, the use of a MontiiCo Lunch Bag with Ice Pack will keep food fresh even in the warm weather of summer
- If you are wanting to keep food hot - our range of MontiiCo Insulated Food Jars will provide an appropriate solution for you
MontiiCo Lunchboxes are made from durable, hardwearing & BPA Free materials. However wear & tear from use over time is a normal part of any product. Wear & tear or damage caused by drops are not a fault of the product and therefore will not be covered under manufacturer's warranty
- MontiiCo Lunchboxes should not be used in the microwave, oven or freezer
- When not in use, lunchbox should be stored with the lid open. This will allow the seal & compartments to fully dry and reduce the likelihood of mould growth. Mould growth is not covered under manufacturer's warranty
- Lunchboxes should not be left in the sun for a prolonged period of time
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $9.95. Spend $189 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options such as Afterpay, Laybuy & Zippay