Lunch Punch Pairs Sandwich Cutter - The Construction Edition
It is time to construct the perfect sandwich and the Construction Lunch Punch will be able to help out with that.
This Lunch Punch pair contains a full sized dump truck and and a bulldozer (digger) cutter which will create 2 half size sandwiches. Use these Lunch Punches for sandwiches made at home or give your child a nice surprise in their school lunch.
These sandwich cutters are specifically designed to capture the majority of the bread from your child's sandwich. They are also taller than a standard cookie cutter therefore making it easy to cut through a whole sandwich.
The Lunch Punch uses safe materials such as USFDA approved food-grade plastic, and are BPA free, phthalate free, lead free and PVC free so you know that they do not contain any nasties.
The Lunch Punch is designed with kids in mind and are safe for little hands to use. Therefore allowing your child to get involved in helping to prepare their lunch will make them much more interested in eating it!
With the Lunch Punch, less is indeed more. You will most likely find it easier to use the Lunch Punch with less spreads and fillings on the sandwich. You might find it easier to punch the shape out and then add additional fillings as required.
The best method for getting a clean shape from your Lunch Punch? Use the Lunch Punch with both hands and press down firmly into your sandwich. Flip the sandwich (with cutter still imprinted) over and use your fingers to press into the finer details. Peel the crusts and outside parts of the sandwich away and then pop out your sandwich using your fingers or a bread knife. Too easy!
So come on, let's make lunchtime sandwiches fun again!
Cutter - 9cm x 9.5cm x 3cm deep
Packaging - Comes complete in a gift box that measures 10.5cm x 20.5cm x 3.5cm
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy