French Soda Green Raincoat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fun times outside do not need to stop during the wet weather. Our range of raincoats from French Soda will keep your child warm, cosy and help protect them from the elements.
Available in a range of colours, our range of raincoats are a great unisex option that your child will enjoy wearing. These are a high quality raincoat and can be handed down to other children making them a great winter investment.
This bright emerald green is such a lovely and happy colour, perfect for a gloomy day.
Some of the features of French Soda Raincoats
- Outer of the coat is super soft allowing for movement whilst being comfortable
- Lining of coat is a fun pinstripe providing an interesting contrast. Lining is made from stretch jersey cotton
- Long sleeves and hood provide ultimate protection
- Zip is large making it easy to zip up and down for little hands
- Two front pockets
- Waterproof shell & seams
- Soft matte polyurethane outer
Raincoat Care Instructions
French Soda Raincoats are easy to care for making them a great option for young children.
It is recommended that raincoats are not washed often as certain detergents can actually reduce the coats ability to repel water.
After use, brush off any loose dirt from the coat.
Any marks on the inside of the coat (on the cotton lining) can be spot treated with a mild detergent (preference is for a non-toxic & biodegradable detergent)
To spot clean the outside of the coat, use a damp towel or sponge.
If you find the coat has stubborn stains, dip a soft toothbrush in soapy water and gently brush the required area before using a clean, damp cloth to remove the soapy residue.
If you do need to wash the jacket, a gentle machine wash on cold water is recommended. The raincoat is not able to be put in the dryer. Allow to air dry.
Whilst French Soda Raincoats do have an age size guide, we always recommend you use the below size guide to determine the most appropriate size to purchase. You can compare the measurements to another piece of clothing your child wears or to their body.
French Soda Raincoats are generous in size however it is worth keeping in mind how many layers you child might be wearing underneath the raincoat.
|Sleeve Length (cm)||36||41||46||53||56|
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy