French Soda Green Gumboots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fun times outside do not need to stop during the wet weather. Our range of gumboots from French Soda are an outdoor essential during the wet months perfect for both puddle jumping and outdoor play.
This bright emerald green is such a lovely and happy colour, perfect for a gloomy day. Pair with our French Soda Green Raincoat for a complete wet weather outfit
Some of the features of French Soda Gumboots
- 100% natural rubber outer
- Waterproof design
- Handcrafted product
- Slip resistant sole
- Synthetic fleece lining
- Vibrant colour range
Gumboot Care Instructions
French Soda Gumboots are made from a natural rubber and will require some care to ensure they have a long lifespan.
Some factors can cause rubber to form cracks, therefore it is recommended when gumboots are not in use they are stored inside and away from direct sunlight. Cracks in the rubber can also be cause from a loose fitting boot (thus creating excess movement) or if your child removes the boots using the alternative foot. It is best to use your own hands to pull gumboots off.
After each wear ensure they have been wiped down and any excess dirt removed. You may also like to use a rubber conditioner such as Wolly Gumboot care to ensure the natural rubber keeps its flexibility.
To clean the inside of the boots, use a laundry spray or cloth with soapy water and clean the inside of the boot. Use a clean cloth in clean water and rinse until all soapy products are removed. To dry hand upside down or put over a pole to drip dry. To not dry in front of a heater as this can cause the rubber to crack.
We do not recommend using an age guide to determine the most appropriate gumboot size for your child.
To determine the most appropriate size, measure the length of your child's foot and add an extra 1cm (if your child's foot is 15cm then the measurement you use should be 16cm)
Use the above measurement to determine the corresponding size per the table below. The below sizes have taken into account growth & 'wiggle room.' We do not recommend that you size up in this product.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy