BIBS Supreme Dummy Size 2 - Woodchuck & Blush (Silicone)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
A new collection of BIBS Dummies - meet the new Supreme range
This twin pack features one each of woodchuck & blush. Two very popular colours in our Original Colour range.
BIBS dummies are a product of Denmark and are made in compliance with Australian and European safety standards (EN Safety Standard 1400 & AU 2432).
BIBS Supreme Dummies have a symmetrical shaped nipple that is a flatter drop shape. This shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the dummy against the palate. This means that bubs will not have to suck the dummy as hard to flatten the teat in their mouth.
The teat is made from an industrially manufactured hypoallergenic, odourless & taste neutral material. Silicone is not as soft as the soft latex rubber used in the majority of our BIBS Dummy range the advantages is that the teat will retain its shape (natural latex rubber does expand over time) and will not age. For hygienic purposes the recommendation is to still replace dummies every 4-6 weeks
The shape of the dummy shield also allows your child's nose to be free and helps to keep a clear path for breathing. The gorgeous shield design also has air holes around your child's mouth which will facilitate optimal air flow.
Size 2 BIBS Dummies are most suitable from 6 months to 18 months, however many parents do use them from newborn age. We have also collaborated with two Australian Mothers to confirm that their newborn babies would take the size 2 dummy and all three babies includes one set of twins did take to the size 2 dummy. However, you may find results could differ for Premature or Babies who are below an average birth weight.
Due to hygienic reasons, we are not able to offer exchanges on this product. Please ensure that BIBS Dummies are sterilised before use. BIBS Dummies do not come with a cover or cap.
Actual colours may vary slightly from image that is shown.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy