Bedhead Hat Reversible Linen Flap Hat - Lucy & Rosa
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
With a focus on earthy colours & patterns, you will love the timeless style and finer details of this beautiful line of linen hats.
The Lucy & Rosa design features a lovely field of wildflowers and ferns with soft colouring. On the reverse is a lovely rosa pink block colour.
This Baby Legionnaire is so soft and comfortable and will not irritate your baby. Even the most hat-hating baby will enjoy wearing this style. Designed to protect the ears and back of neck, it is perfect for bubs who are in a pram, carrier or are crawling around. It is lightweight and is rated UPF50+ for excellent sun protection
All Hats in the Heritage range are reversible, meaning you will be getting two designs in the one hat. Each hat will feature a pattern and a coordination block colour on the reverse.
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are the best style to convert a stubborn hat-hater as they are not easy to pull off and are not within eyeline.
The new range of Heritage Hat are made from a 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable & had a more friendlier impact on the environment through its manufacturing process.
Care Instructions Specific to Linen Heritage Range
- Given the delicate nature of the linen & the leather return label, there are some specific care instructions which should be followed to ensure that your hat is well cared for and can be used for years to come
- When using sunscreen, ensure it is all soaked in and washed away from your hands before handling your hat.
- Linen Hats should not be soaked and should only be washed on a gentle, cold cycle. Please ensure the wash cycle used is a shorter one (less than 2 hours)
- Linen Hats should be washed in a wash bag to ensure that the hat ties do not get tangled in other clothing
- Linen hats should be removed from the washing machine immediately after the cycle has concluded and left to dry flat in a shaded area. A delay in drying the hat could cause the leather 'return' label to 'bleed' resulting in colour run.
Any issues caused by not following the above care instructions will not be covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Baby Legionnaires are suitable for babies and toddler using prams and carriers and similar devices.
Features about the Legionnaire:
- soft back flap sits gently under the child's neck when they are laying down in a pram.
- tested in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Standards 4399
- brim depth meets sun-smart recommendations
- perfect for out and about and childcare
- made from 100% eco-friendly linen
- adjustable tie at back of crown to achieve a perfect fit
- can be washed on a gentle machine cycle and air dried
- elasticised chin tie to keep hat in place.
If you have concerns about what size to order, please get in touch and we will aim to respond as soon as possible.
Bedhead Hats Legionnaire Sizing (Heritage)
When determining which size is best in the Heritage range, it is important to note that the Baby Flap Hats do have a range of about 4cm in sizing. This means you should choose the size that is closest to the smallest measurement within the below ranges. For example
- If your child's heads measures 43cm then selecting the 42-46cm hat will ensure the best fit and give future wear for your child
- If you child's head is measuring 45cm then it would be best to size up to the 46-50cm size to ensure plenty of future wear. If you were to select the 42-46cm size you would not get much wear from the hat.
|Age Guide (This is approximate only)||Hat Measurement|
|0-3 Months||38 - 42 cm|
|3-6 Months||42 - 46 cm|
|6-12 Months||46 - 50 cm|
|1-3 Years||50 - 54 cm|
No child's head is exactly the same as someone else. In order to ensure an accurate fit, it is best to always measure your child's head before making a purchase. Whilst size guides do still contain an age indication, these are an indication only. No refunds will be provided for purchasing the incorrect size.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer flexible payment options including Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy.