1) Make Me Iconic Aussie Wooden Food Set - A fun take on wooden food, your child will instantly recognise favourites such as burgers and lamingtons
2) Bedhead Hat Seagull Junior Bucket - Our range of Junior Buckets have a firmer brim to ensure it does not block your child's sight, even if they are running around.
3) Connetix Pastel Creative Pack (120 Pieces) - The Connetix Creative pack is a great way to start your Connetix collection. There is a great variety of tiles to create some pretty cool builds and the pastel colours are just gorgeous!
4) MontiiCo Grape Mini Smoothie Cup - A perfect addition in summer to keep your child's smoothies super cool. Comes with both a silicone straw (in clear) and stainless steel straw. Additional coloured straws can also be purchased to give a bit of variety to the smoothie cup
5) Q Toys Animal Alphabet Discs - A set of wooden discs to make literacy development fun. One one side of the disc you will see both the upper & lower case of the letter. Flip the disc over to see an animal that corresponds with that letter
6) Djeco Giant Under the Sea Puzzle - Most suited to the lower part of this age bracket, your child will love putting the pieces together and inserting the animals within the puzzle. Wanting a puzzle for the upper part of this age bracket? have a look at our range of 50 & 54 piece puzzles
7) We Might be Tiny Frosties in Mint - Create smoothies or frozen yogurts with real chunks of fruit for warm days. Alternatively bake some fun treats, silicone is safe to use in the oven.
8) Jellystone DIY Calm Down Bottle in Blue - The DIY Calm Down Bottle from Jellystone in collaboration with The Creative Toy Shop is a unique sensory bottle to help aid calm & focused play. The creative possibilities are endless