We Might be Tiny Grip Cup - Light Grey
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Available in a range of exciting and modern colours, We Might be Tiny's range of Grip Cups are ergonomically designed to help your little one progress from using a sippy cup to a full size cup. The Light Grey grip cup can be matched with the wide range of snackie and placie colours that we stock at Scarlett Tippy Toes.
Grip cups are able to be taken from the freezer, put in the microwave, thrown across a room (not by parents of course!) and can even have treats baked in them! These are safe to use at temperatures from -40c to 230c. You can also clean them in the dishwasher which we know does make life that little bit easier. You can use them to make both hot and cold beverages.
We Might be Tiny products use independently certified, BPA free and food grade silicone. This silicone is durable and shatter-proof which means We Might be Tiny products can be used from the youngest of ages.
Silicone is a great material which is durable and versatile and can be used across a range of temperatures. Silicone is BPA-free and food safe plus by using products that are made from natural materials and reducing your own waste you are making a positive contribution to the planet.
Measuring -7.5cm x 7.4cm and holds 220ml.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.