Little Renegade Company Meadow Insulated Lunch Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our range of Little Renegade Company Lunch Bags are the perfect accessory to carry your child's lunchbox.
The prettiest print of them all, the Meadow design features delicate flowers & foliage on a pale blue background. We also stock the Meadow print in a midi & mini sized backpack!
Some of the features of the Little Renegade Company Lunch Bags:
- Generous size so they can fit many different brands of lunchboxes
- Includes an ice pack in its own sleeve to help keep lunch cool whilst avoiding condensation
- Canvas exterior & internal lining with extra padding to provide durability
- Internal & external name tag pockets
- Four rubber feet on base of the bag to prevent lunch bag touching the ground
- Carry handle
- LRC Lunch Bag measures 22cm x 27cm x 7cm and is approximately 5.3 litres
- Lunch Bag will fit popular options such as B.box Original Lunchbox & Little Lunchbox Co Bento Five/Three
Caring for your Little Renegade Company Lunch Bag
After each use, wipe the LRC Lunch Bag clean and stand in an open & upright to dry thoroughly. You will find doing this over a dishwashing rack will be suitable as it will allow you to keep the lunch bag open on an angle which allows sufficient air flow.
It is important that you ensure the Lunch Bag is completely dry before its next use as damp spots may cause mould to grow.
Little Renegade Company Lunch Bags should be hand washed
The lunch bag is best dried open in sunlight or you can open up on a dish washing rack if you are not able to dry outside.
It is recommended that you empty the lunch bag (including the ice pack) as soon as it arrives home. This will prevent mould from occurring.
LRC Lunch Bags have been designed for kids to use and we know that it is important for you to ensure they are made to last. With this in mind, it is important to note that LRC Lunch Bags are not indestructible. Therefore any problems caused by normal wear & tear, misuse, incorrect product care or storage is not covered by manufacturer's warranty. This includes colour fading, scuffing, scratching, staining, mould/mildew & tears.
Further tips to ensure you prolong the life of your LRC Lunch Bag:
- Clean up any spills as soon as they are made. This will increase the likelihood that you will be able to remove the stain.
- Regular cleaning and drying (in sunlight) will prolong the life of the Lunch Bag as this removes dirt & food particles from within the fabric before they develop into mould.
- Do not put the Lunch Bag in the dryer. It may shrink or melt.
Some tips for keeping your child's lunch cool
- Make sure lunch bag is completely zipped up when not in use
- Rather than leaving the entire lunch bag open whilst eating from it, encourage your child to remove the lunch box or container from the bag and then zip the lunch bag closed.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy