Hevea Natural Rubber Milky White Dummy with Moon & Star Design (Orthodontic Teat)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Introducing Hevea 100% Natural Rubber Latex Dummies - People & Planet Friendly Production.
This Hevea dummy is made from a natural rubber with a Milky White colouring. The shield of the dummy features a Stars & Moon design. The teat on this dummy is an Orthodontic teat. Please refer to the images to see the shape of this teat.
The coloured rubber of the Hevea Dummies is created from a manual process whereby the natural rubber & coloured rubber are blended together. The colour pigments are FDA approved therefore continuing to be a toxic-free and biodegradable product.
All Hevea Dummies are free from plastic and are made from a natural & biodegradable rubber. As this are a biodegradable product they are completely plant-based.
Hevea Dummies feature a seamless design meaning that making them hygienic and easy to clean. They are a soft and gentle product on your babies face and feature uniquely designed ventilation holes.
Some great features about Hevea Natural Rubber Latex Dummies
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates or artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on babies face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design - eliminates bacteria
- Ergonomic butterfly shape provides space for nose & chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Approximate Size of Dummy - 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
Important note about the usage of Hevea Dummies
Please note, that due to the use of natural rubber, Hevea Dummies will stretch with use. Therefore if you do purchase new dummies and compare them to used ones of the same size, you may find that the new ones will be smaller than the older dummies. You may also find that over time the colour of the dummy changes. The significance of these changes is dependent on a number of factors including
- How hard child sucks on the dummy
- How long that dummy has been used
- Whether the dummy is part of a rotation of dummies
- How it has been cleaned
At Scarlett Tippy Toes, we recommend that to prolong the life of your child's dummies that dummies are used in a rotation of 3-4 dummies. The dummy should be changed once a day, cleaned and allowed to air dry to prolong its life.
If a dummy is used individually you can expect it is last for 6-8 weeks but this will be dependent on the points listed above.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy