Bedhead Hat Stripes Baby Legionnaire UPF50+ Sunhat with Chin Strap (Heritage Collection)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The simplicity of the Stripes design is sure to be a hit this season. Classic blue & white stripes that will go with everything, this is the perfect gift for a Baby Shower as it is gender neutral and it just so sweet.
This Baby Legionnaire is so soft and comfortable and will not irritate your baby. Even the most hat-hating baby will enjoy wearing this style. Designed to protect the ears and back of neck, it is perfect for bubs who are in a pram, carrier or are crawling around. It is lightweight and is rated UPF50+ for excellent sun protection
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are the best style to convert a stubborn hat-hater as they are not easy to pull off and are not within eyeline.
Made from a silky to touch woven cotton fabric, this hat has an 8 way stretch allowing a perfect fit every time.
Baby Legionnaires are suitable for babies and toddler using prams and carriers and similar devices.
Features about the Legionnaire:
- soft back flap sits gently under the child's neck when they are laying down in a pram.
- tested in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Standards 4399
- brim depth meets sun-smart recommendations
- perfect for out and about and childcare
- made from 93% cotton and 7% elastane
- can be washed on a gentle machine cycle and air dried
- stretchy chin strap contains adjustable toggle
- In relation to sizing, our standard range of Bedhead Hats do have quite a bit of stretch and we would usually recommend that you do not size up with these hats as this may cause the hat to block your child's line of vision. However with the Heritage range, a silkier cotton has been used and although the hats do still contain some stretch, they are not as stretchy as the standard range. Therefore, if your child is close to the upper range of the head measurement, we do recommend with the Heritage range only, that you might prefer to size up the hat.
As an example (from my own personal experience), my son is 10 months old and is slightly petite for his age. In the standard Bedhead Hats he wears a 6-12 months size and still has quite a bit of room to grow into it. In the Heritage range, he is currently wearing 1-2 years and although this is slightly big on him, we found the 6-12 months size was just too snug for him.
If you have concerns about what size to order, please get in touch and we will aim to respond as soon as possible.
For further information about sizing - please refer here.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer flexible payment options including Afterpay and Zippay.