Bedhead Hat Steele Blue Broadbrim UPF50+ Sunhat with Chin Strap (Heritage Collection)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Steele Blue Broadbrim hat is a great blue colour with some grey tones. This is our pick to match with your child's sweet blue eyes (although we know it will match with absolutely any eye colour!)
This Broadbrim Hat features an anti-flop brim and is rated UPF50+ for excellent sun protection. There is extra detail in the stitching of this hat which gives it a luxe feeling.
Broadbrim Hats are designed with comfort in mind and keep your child's head cool under the hot Australian summer conditions.
All Bedhead Hats in the Heritage Collection are made from an 8 way stretch fabric to ensure the perfect fit and come with a stretchy chin strap. This chin strap can be removed without altering the quality of the hat.
The Broadbrim hats are suitable for children from age 2 who are fully mobile and are on the go!
Features about the Broadbrim Hat:
- unique anti-flop brim is designed for serious fun and will not get in your child's eyesight whilst on the go.
- In October 2019, the Heritage Collection was updated to include a comfortable elastic band on the inside of the hat. This allows for the hat to have a more comfortable fit for the child wearing it. The crown of the hat is also slightly deeper for a bit more room. These changes were made based on customer feedback in regards to the Heritage range. We would like to reiterate that these changes are simply improvements to the design. We will be phasing out the older design. Regardless, based on information below about sizing, it is still recommended that the Heritage range is sized up.
- tested in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Standards 4399
- brim depth meets sun-smart recommendations
- perfect for out and about and childcare
- made from 93% cotton and 7% elastane - can be washed on a gentle machine cycle and air dried
- stretchy chin strap contains adjustable toggle
For further information about sizing - please refer here.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy