Bedhead Hat Butterfly Legionnaire Sunhat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Spring 2021 range of Bedhead Hats have arrived and we are excited to show some some gorgeous new designs
A beautiful blue sky backdrop with butterflies with pastel pink and yellow wings.
This baby legionnaire is so soft and comfortable and will not irritate your baby. Even the most hat-hating baby will enjoy wearing this style. Designed to protect the ears and back of neck, it is perfect for bubs who are in a pram, carrier or are crawling around. It is lightweight and is rated UPF50+ for excellent sun protection
Bedhead legionnaire hats are the best style to convert a stubborn hat-hater as they are not easy to pull off and are not within eyeline.
All Bedhead Hats are made from super stretchy & lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap. This chin strap can be removed without altering the quality of the hat.
Baby legionnaires are suitable for babies and toddler using prams and carriers and similar devices.
Features about the legionnaire:
- soft back flap sits gently under the child's neck when they are laying down in a pram.
- tested in accordance with Australian & New Zealand Standards 4399
- brim depth meets sun-smart recommendations
- perfect for out and about and childcare
- made from 90% cotton and 10% elastane jersey
- can be washed on a gentle machine cycle and air dried
- stretchy chin strap contains adjustable toggle
Bedhead hats (standard range) are stretchy and can grow up to 4cm, therefore purchase the size closest to their head size. This means that if your child's head measures 41cm, you will purchase 42cm as the hat is able to stretch to 46cm, giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would block your child's vision and would be too large.
If you have concerns about what size to order, please get in touch and we will aim to respond as soon as possible.
Legionnaire (Standard Range)
|Age Guide (This is approximate only)||Head Measurement|
|Birth to 3 Months||37 cm|
|3 - 6 Months||42 cm|
|6 - 12 Months||47 cm|
|1 - 2 Years||50 cm|
|2-3 Years||52 cm|
No child's head is exactly the same as someone else. In order to ensure an accurate fit, it is best to always measure your child's head before making a purchase. Whilst size guides do still contain an age indication, these are an indication only. No refunds will be provided for purchasing the incorrect size.
In order to measure your child's head you can use a soft tape measure. If you are having difficulty getting an accurate measurement you can use a length of ribbon around your child's head and then compare this to the soft tape measure.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer flexible payment options including Afterpay, Laybuy & Zippay.