Babiators Can't Heartly Wait Sunglasses
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Babiators have released a new limited edition collection for 2022.
Did you know... 80% of all Sun Damage occurs before 18 years old? Kids' eyes cannot filter out UV rays as effectively as an adult, which is why being Sun Smart is so important! Protect those little eyes with a pair of Babiators.
Our Sweethearts range has proven to be very popular over the past couple of years. The newest limited edition, Can't Heartly Wait, features soft peach frames with heart lenses.
Please note that the sizing of these sunglasses are slightly smaller than our standard Navigator & Aviator range (you can refer to the sizing table below) so you may prefer to size up in this design.
The design of the sunglasses provide great coverage of the eyes but are a cool shape with a variety of colours available They provide 100% UVA Protection. The materials used to make Babiators are designed to flex and bend to fit comfortably on your little one's face. Your little one will enjoy wearing them, they will withstand all of their adventures and you will love that their eyes are protected with these stylish sunglasses.
How do I pick the right size:
Junior Size will fit most babies and toddlers from 6 months to 2 years old. You are able to use Babiators from Birth if you wish but you may find the junior size slightly big on a newborn. We always recommend that if your child is towards the upper part of the age bracket or if they are a bigger child, for their age, it is best to size up their Babiators. Fit is depended in head size.
Classic Size will generally fit 3 - 5 years. Fit may vary between children as heads can be different shape and sizes. If you are unsure of sizing for your child it is recommend you go for the larger size.
Measurements of the Sweetheart sunglasses are listed below. There are also diagrams explaining these measurements.
|Size||Length across top on glasses||Length along arms of glasses||Height of Lens|
|Junior (0-2 Yrs)||10.8||11.1||3.2|
|Classic (3-5 Yrs)||11.3||11.7||3.4|
|Size||Length of Lens||Height of Lens (Including Frames)||Width of Nose Bridge|
|Junior (0-2 Yrs)||4.1||4.0||1.5|
|Classic (3-5 Yrs)||4.3||4.1||1.6|
*Measurements Listed in cm (Refer to attached graphics). These measurements only relate to the Sweetheart Style
Please refer to our terms and conditions about our policy if you purchase the incorrect size.
The best bit?
Babiators guarantee that they are tough and durable for every adventure that your kid can throw at them. That's right! If you lose or break your Babiators in the first 12 months after purchase they will be replace by Babiators. Guaranteed!
Babiators Lost & Found Guarantee:
- Within 30 days of purchasing, you will need to register your Babiators with the international babiators website. You will need to have the 12 digit code (referred to as the UPC code) that is on the box that your Babiators came in.
- Once you register, you will receive a code. Make sure you keep this in a safe place as you will need this code if you need to replace lost or broken Babiators.
- It is also recommended that you keep the receipt provided by Scarlett Tippy Toes as proof of purchase and date of purchase in case this is queried during the claim process.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options such as Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy