Introducing our range from Arabella + Autumn which takes inspiration from modern minimalistic Scandinavian design. Creator Eliza aims to produce products that are aesthetically pleasing whilst still being stimulating and engaging for babies & toddlers.
Our set of Beechwood Blocks are individually handmade, are super light-weight, smooth & perfect for little hands (although that won't stop adult hands wanting to play as well). This set of blocks contains 100 pieces allowing for your children to let their imagination run wild. Build houses, castles, cars... the list goes on! As well as providing hours of entertainment, your children will develop their fine motor skills as well as learning about different shapes and engaging in pretend & imaginative play.
This set of blocks has been made to comply with Australian Toy Standards AS/NZS 8124. Please do not alter the blocks in anyway as this may void there compliance with the mentioned standard. We recommend this product is used under adult supervision, in particular with children who are under 3 years of age.
Arabella + Autumn products are made to the highest standards, however if they are used incorrectly, breakage may occur which may result in a choking hazard. Please ensure blocks are checked regularly for signs of breakage & tear.
All block sizes are contained within the final image of this product.
The Arabella + Autumn Beechwood Block Set comes in its own calico gift bag for easy storage & gift giving.
About Arabella + Autumn
Arabella + Autumn ensure that your babies & toddlers safety is front of mind. All products by Arabella + Autumn meet and exceed mandatory safety requirements for Australia.
All products are tested to ensure compliance with both Australian Toy Standards AS/NZS 8124 & Soother Holder Standards EN12586. We know that as a parent this ensures you are comfortable with the products you are purchasing from this range.
The beechwood used by Arabella + Autumn is of the highest quality and is natural & free from toxins. All silicone used is 100% food grade and is free from any nasties.
All Arabella + Autumn products are inspected to ensure that are of the highest quality. Having said that, if the products are misused and breakage occurs, they may become a choking hazard. Please ensure products are only used as they were intended to, as we cannot be responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by misuse.
Please check Arabella + Autumn products before each use to ensure there is no breakage and discard at the first sign of breakage.
All Arabella + Autumn products come with a care & safety instruction card.
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $125 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy