MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag - Shark (Mini Size)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
A new and improved MontiiCo Lunch Bag - a new water resistant fabric for better performance against dirt & grime plus a fun new size - perfect for preschool or for taking food out for a morning or afternoon tea.
The mini MontiiCo Lunch Bag is just under 50% of the size of the original lunch bag and weighs about 275g with the ice pack making it perfect for carrying a small snack whilst on the go.
A hit during 2021 in the large lunch bag, shark is now available in a medium & mini size, plus as a backpack - the perfect set. Featuring a dark blue background and a shark popping up out of the ocean this lunch bag is a perfect match for our blueberry or cherry red coloured drink bottles.
MontiiCo Lunch Bags have been made with high quality premium materials ensuring they will last. These beauties have been tested for complete durability.
Tell me about the Ice Pack included with the Lunch Bag?
Perfect for withstanding the Aussie heat, all MontiiCo Lunch Bags include a gel ice pack that has been independently certified as being food safe by the FDA & CE.
It also has a newly improved outer layer for the same great performance and now with even better quality
The ice pack should always be used with the black cover as this will help to reduce the amount of condensation and will help keeps lunches dry.
When putting the ice pack in the freezer, freeze flat and ensure that the black cover has been removed. The black cover should be air-dried it you find that it is wet.
Spare Ice Bricks can be purchased here
Caring for your MontiiCo Lunch Bag
After each use, wipe the MontiiCo Lunch Bag clean and stand in an open & upright to dry thoroughly. You will find doing this over a dishwashing rack will be suitable as it will allow you to keep the lunch bag open on an angle which allows sufficient air flow.
It is important that you ensure the Lunch Bag is completely dry before its next use as damp spots may cause mould to grow.
MontiiCo Lunch Bags can be machine washed and doing this may actually prolong the life of the lunch bag.
Please use a cold & gentle cycle and wash the lunch bag on its own. The lunch bag is best dried open in sunlight or you can open up on a dish washing rack if you are not able to dry outside.
We find most customers will machine wash the lunch bag at the end of the school week to allow the lunch bag to dry over the weekend.
It is recommended that you empty the lunch bag (including the ice pack) as soon as it arrives home. This will prevent mould from occurring.
MontiiCo Lunch Bags have been designed for kids to use and we know that it is important for you to ensure they are made to last. With this in mind, it is important to note that MontiiCo Lunch Bags are not indestructible. Therefore any problems caused by normal wear & tear, misuse, incorrect product care or storage is not covered by manufacturer's warranty. This includes colour fading, scuffing, scratching, staining, mould/mildew & tears.
Further tips to ensure you prolong the life of your MontiiCo Lunch Bag:
- Clean up any spills as soon as they are made. This will increase the likelihood that you will be able to remove the stain.
- Regular cleaning and drying (in sunlight) will prolong the life of the Lunch Bag as this removes dirt & food particles from within the fabric before they develop into mould.
- Do not put the Lunch Bag in the dryer. It may shrink or melt.
Some tips for keeping your child's lunch cool
- Make sure lunch bag is completely zipped up when not in use
- Rather than leaving the entire lunch bag open whilst eating from it, encourage your child to remove the lunch box or container from the bag and then zip the lunch bag closed.
All the Finer Details
- Bag measures 15.5cm x 18.5cm x 7cm (as measured from the inside)
- With the frozen ice pack the MontiiCo Lunch Bag weights about 275g
- Uses quality aluminium lining ensuring no plastic comes into contact with your lunch.
- Thick insulation keeps lunch cool & fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean - new water resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime.
- Large, flexible design to fit more into your lunch bag
- Handy clip to attach the mini lunch bag to a backpack or pram
- Cutlery loops to hold mini cutlery neatly in place
- Prints are fun & on-trend
- Made to last
- Want to know if you Lunchbox will fit into the MontiiCo Lunch Bag? Check out our blog post here, complete with images of a wide range of lunchbox brands
|Lunchbox Combinations that can go in MontiiCo Mini Lunch Bags|
|Little Lunchbox Co Bento Two|
Reasons to shop with Scarlett Tippy Toes
- We offer capped priced shipping. No matter where you live in Australia our standard shipping is $8.50. Spend $159 (after discounts) and shipping is on us.
- We offer personalised service. Yes, we are a small business but you a dealing with a real person behind the computer. We are here to answer any questions you have and we will work with you to provide the best service possible.
- We ship daily from Melbourne and all items listed on our website are in stock and ready to send. This means your item will be on its way to you before you know it (for more details about our shipping refer to our terms and conditions)
- We stock a number of brands that you know and love, making us a one-stop shop whether you want to shop for your own children or you have some lovely gifts in mind.
- I have two children myself and when considering items to sell through Scarlett Tippy Toes, I always consider the uses and functions of the product and if necessary will test with my own kids. My goal is to stock fun and functional products that your children and yourself will love.
- "When you buy from a small business, an actual person does a happy dance" Yep - every purchase made through my business supports my young family and I appreciate every single order that comes through my website.
- We offer Buy Now, Pay Later options which include Afterpay, Zippay & Laybuy